A number of non profits in Abbotsford have established endowment funds referred to as “agency funds” where the income is an annual source of revenue for the organization for whatever purpose it chooses. These are undesignated funds.
Any charity that wishes to establish an agency fund must be committed to growing these funds. The larger the fund the more income the non profit can anticipate annually. The minimum amount required to establish an Agency Fund is $10,000.
Anyone in the community can support one of these agency funds including making an online donation. See “Non Profit Agency Funds” and click on the drop down box and highlight which charity you would like to support on the Online Donations Form.
The following organizations have funds with ACF:
- Abbotsford Community Services
- Abbotsford Community Services – Food Bank
- Abbotsford Community Services – Senior’s Services
- Abbotsford Hospice
- Abbotsford Police Foundation
- Abbotsford Regional Hospital
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Fraser Valley
- CTC Excellence Award
- CTC Welding Excellence Award
- Fraser Valley Brain Injury Association
- Fraser Valley Conservancy
- Heritage Abbotsford Society
- Imperial Athletic Scholarship
- Lorna Keith Endowment for Music
- Pacific Sport Fraser Valley
- Tabor Home Society
- United Way of the Fraser Valley
- Valley Royals Track & Field