THE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION ADVANTAGE
Abbotsford Community Foundation builds permanent endowments to provide lasting support for local programs addressing community issues. The minimum donation required to establish an endowment fund is $10,000 unless stated otherwise below.
Please see our Giving Guide here for complete information on what we do, why we do it and how you can get involved in a way that supports your values and wishes for our community.
Why Give Through Abbotsford Community Foundation?
- We are a local organization with deep roots in the community.
- Our staff and volunteers have broad expertise regarding community issues and needs.
- We provide highly personalized service tailored to each individual’s charitable and financial interest.
- Our funds help people invest in the causes they care about most.
- We accept a wide variety of assets, and can facilitate most forms of giving.
- We partner with professional advisors to create highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
- We offer maximum tax advantage for most gifts under federal law.
- We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
- We build endowment funds that benefit the community forever and help create personal legacies.
- We are a community leader, fostering collaboration on issues of broad interest to create a positive change.